Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the website http://mangalayatan.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term Mangalayatan shall refer to ‘Teerthdham Mangalayatan’, Jain pilgrimage complex, promoted and developed by Shri Adinath Kund-Kund Kahan Digamber Jain Trust, at Aligarh, India. The term Site refers to http://mangalayatan.com.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Teerthdham Mangalayatan. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Teerthdham Mangalayatan. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from Teerthdham Mangalayatan. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil penalties.
- Teerthdham Mangalayatan does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- Teerthdham Mangalayatan does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through Teerthdham Mangalayatan Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Teerthdham Mangalayatan expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Teerthdham Mangalayatan shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, and information from the Site.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Teerthdham Mangalayatan harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Teerthdham Mangalayatan disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to Teerthdham Mangalayatan. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Teerthdham Mangalayatan reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to Web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Teerthdham Mangalayatan is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party Web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other Web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use.
- Teerthdham Mangalayatan reserves the right in its sole discretion to review, improve, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site or any content or information on the Site with or without notice to User. User agrees that Teerthdham Mangalayatan shall not be liable to User or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Site.